It’s very common for us iPhone 6/6 Plus users lost iPhone photos, contacts notes and more accidently when we use iPhone. Just like you take money to go to the market to buy some food, at last find money lost when you pay. You take an umbrella on rainy days to go shopping, try the clothes and forgot to bring my umbrella back. Similar to this sort of thing believe that a lot of people have encountered. But, some people will ask, money may be retrieved, umbrella also can be retrieved, but the iPhone 6/6 Plus data loss can come back? Can I recover my iPhone 6/6 Plus lost data on my Mac free?
There is no doubt that the answer is “YES”.iPhone 6/6 Plus Data Recovery on Mac free is for Mac user to recover lost photos, notes, contacts and more from iPhone 6/6 Plus. There are 3 ways can recover your iPhone 6/6 Plus data on Mac.
Way 1. Retrieve iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts/contacts/ notes directly 6/6 Plus on Mac Free
Tips: It’s for data loss from iPhone 6/6 Plus without any latest backup accidentally.
(1)Download the software first, then connect your iPhone 6/6 Plus to Mac with your USB cable and click “Trust” on your iPhone.
(2) Click “Start Scan”, after a while, it will display all scanned iPhone 6/6 Plus photos, contacts, notes and more.
(3)Preview and choose your desired iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts/contacts/ notes and click “Recover”.
Way2. Recover iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts/contacts/ notes from iTunes Backup on Mac Free
Tips: If your iPhone 6/6 Plus is broken, lost but you have backed it up with iTunes, you can use this way to get lost data back.
(1) Click the iTunes icon and choose your desired iTunes backup file on your Mac.
(2) Then click “Start Scan” to scan contacts, photos, notes and more you need to recover.
(3) After scanning, click “Recover”.
Way3. Undelete iPhone 6/6 Plus contacts/contacts/ notes from iCloud Backup on Mac Free
Tips: If you have backed up your iPhone data with iCoud, you can use this way to selective recover your lost files.
(1) Click iCloud and sign in your iCloud account. Then choose what you want to recover and click “Next” from iCloud backup.
(2) Choose the file types that you want to retrieve from iCloud backup ,thenclick “Next”
(3) After a while, select your desired from the software list all scanned iPhone 6/6 Plus data and click “Recover”.
Now, you have known so many ways to recover your iPhone 6/6 Plus data on Mac free. So, you will not worry about iPhone data lost any more from now on! Congratulations! You can also recover iPhone 6/6 Plus data on windows.